Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative
(01-27-2024, 11:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What do you expect. Universal praise and agreement with a post from the most well known Trump supporter and Fox news fan about a fox news story complaining about fake news?

When the story isn't even about fake news it's about media bias. At least from what I can read. Can no longer read their articles without giving my information apparently.

And fox had to pay hundreds of millions for being actual fake news and the #1 spreader of the political plague that is trump.

Not everything is fake news, political bias, and conspiracy. The growing number that it seems are starting to believe that is probably why friend of Epstein is the leading Republican presidential candidate.

I'm old enough to remember when "the left" and "the usual suspects" were the ones who never criticized "their own".

Maher runs hot and cold with me and with a lot of people.  He's always be a dbag but sometimes he he's a dbag that says something you agree or disagree with depending on the topic or your political slant.

Like most talking heads he made a general point and then defended it as a truthful fact.  

Yes, there are occasional stories with a slant.  Mostly editorials.  

Yes, there are stories that are wrong and get a correction.

The fact that he can admit the corrections are printed goes against his point so he fluffs it off as "I'll have forgotten about the story" which then means the story wasn't important or "He missed the correction" which is possible but doesn't support his belief that these stories are being run intentionally.

He talks for a living.  Eventually he'll say something stupid and one side or the other will disagree.

That's not even a "left vs right" thing...that's just the world we live in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News - GMDino - 01-27-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative - GMDino - 01-28-2024, 10:17 AM