Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday MDD No Trade Simulation
Just hanging out on my birthday today and decided to see if the Mock Draft Database could give me a draft that was worthy of the day and I believe it certainly did. If the actual draft turns out somewhere close to this I would be absolutely thrilled!

I feel as if the biggest need of the Bengals is to improve the offensive line in major ways. Right tackle is an obvious need but the line ended up ranked 26th overall and that cannot continue. I believe every position must be evaluated on the line other than LT where we have a major investment in Brown Jr. .

After the offensive line I believe the interior defensive line needs to be addressed. Hill has played well as the starter at the 3 but he is not getting younger and those behind him have not lit it up. If Reader does return which I believe most would like to see they still must address a quality heir apparent that can take some snaps off of his plate while not having a drop off stopping the run.

I have been a Joe Mixon supporter but I feel like it is time for the offense to go in another direction at the lead RB position.

Outside of those things I feel like we are looking at some depth at the CB and WR position as well as TE.

So following is the draft which I feel was outstanding!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Birthday MDD No Trade Simulation - OSUfan - 01-28-2024, 04:16 PM