Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative
(01-28-2024, 11:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The hypocrisy.

Please explain how an accurate news story confirmed by anyone who saw it becomes hypocrisy in this thread.

News stations put out stories all of the time. Maddow has yet to apologize for Trump for 3 years of stories saying Trump colluded with Russia which has been debunked by impartial investigators over and over again. Then, she has the nerve to say MSNBC will only cover the truth using as an excuse to not cover the likely GOP candidate for POTUS and maybe the biggest liar on the planet lying every time her lips move.

I don't recall ever saying Fox News is free of making mistakes, they have and will in the future. I like Fox more than most as they post factual information that is correct more so than false or based on emotions and feelings versus facts.

Would you agree if over 90% of journalists in the US lean liberal to far left there is a very good chance they can create a narrative against conservatives easily and often.

I just thought a known liberal acknowledged the news from left outlets is fake citing the NY Times as an example.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News - GMDino - 01-27-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative - Luvnit2 - 01-29-2024, 02:54 AM