Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest Gun Control Bill in Virginia
(01-29-2024, 12:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, it would be impossible to arrest anyone, ever, without that occurring.  However, you are obscuring the actual issue with this facile comparison.  I'm sorry that all LEO's aren't perfect, and that sometimes mistakes are made.  I mean we're not highly educated medical doctors, we don't kill over a 100k people every year making mistakes, so do please cut us some slack.

I was merely responding to the fear of someone being able to take away your rights. As you say, it happens.

I don't know why you hate doctors though! (See how dumb that sounds?) I'm 100% positive though that you have a good friend who is a doctor.

(01-29-2024, 12:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course you don't. You couldn't name a single Dem policy you disagree with.

For once you're almost completely right. I'm sure there is something I've disagreed with as I am not a robot but in general Democrats tend to have policies that help people. Those I support. When they want to attack the rights of people I tend to disagree. For example I have stated multiple times I believe in 2A. I'm not sure if there is a way to suppress the gun violence in this country, but eliminating that right would be wrong.

(01-29-2024, 12:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It consistently amazes me the level of disdain you, and others like you, exhibit towards those who think differently from you.  

Irony being dead aside, I was referring to the "patriots" who felt the need to open carry everything into get their morning coffee just to "make a point". To me they are no different than when the right complains about gay people or trans people "shoving it down their throat" by being in public.

I agree with others who said if gun owners are irresponsible they need to be held accountable. I think that's something most people would think is reasonable.

Is this particular bill reasonable? Maybe. Maybe there's a better way too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest Gun Control Bill in Virginia - GMDino - 01-29-2024, 01:11 PM