Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
(01-29-2024, 01:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: KC's offense was anemic after their first few drives.  They were basically able to sit in 2-3 TE sets due to the fact they were up by 2 possessions almost all game as the D bailed them out again and again.  

My point wasn't meant to exemplify the Chief's performance in one game or discuss situational football. The announcers used that formation to facilitate conversation that the Chiefs from previous seasons would embrace the deep ball and a more spread out offense. I'm not sure how accurate Nance and Romo were with the remarks as I didn't do a deep dive into the Chiefs plays. Their point that interested me was that Reid understood he needed to adapt. I trust Taylor also adapts and since the OL discussion is frequently brought on on Bengals Talk, I'll remain optimistic it is Taylor that adapts and figures out how to make the OL and offense experience even more success next year and beyond.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - TecmoBengals - 01-29-2024, 01:48 PM