Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Super Bowl LVIII Chiefs vs 49ers. Your thoughts and predictions.
(01-29-2024, 06:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No interest in this game at all...     Hope it ends in a tie.    

i dislike both teams but i would prefer anyone by chiefs winning   so go 49ers i guess  

will have to see which team the refs are helping in this game

I'm trying to follow the national narratives on this, and I don't understand why the 49ers are so disliked in the eyes of people who talk about football. They got rid of Jim Harbaugh the crybaby cheater and regardless of what anyone thinks of Kaepernick, you'd think replacing him and Brady's pretty-boy backup with an overachieving Mr. Irrelevant would play well with the same people who are "sick of Taylor Swift being shown every 3 seconds."

Plus if they win the SB there will be another team with 6 of them, so that's a bit of a shot against the Steelers for our sake. I get they beat us twice 40 years ago, but it was Joe Montana and Jerry Rice and we never stop talking about how Burrow and Chase could be those guys 2.0.

I don't get the 49ers hate from the mainstream football dudebros.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVIII Chiefs vs 49ers. Your thoughts and predictions. - Nately120 - 01-29-2024, 06:48 PM