Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(01-30-2024, 11:17 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Aren't 3 of those 4 wins against the Ravens when they're missing Lamar? I know one of them they basically had this forum as their defence (Burrow's 525 game) and last year's Week 18 they had a 3rd stringer at QB. We probably don't win the playoff game against Lamar Huntley without the goal line fumble. I'm not taking those wins away but I personally feel we have a bigger problem with the Ravens than those stats suggest.

That said we at least compete with them generally. The Browns seem to blow us out most of the time.

For the talent we've had since 2021 in particular, we have to be better in the division.

So it’s only a valid excuse if Lamar is out, but Burrow playing on one leg or going out in the middle of a game doesn’t matter? Got it.

And I’m not sure why people think the outcome of last year’s wild card game would have been any different had Lamar played. He’s a notorious playoff choker, and Huntley actually played pretty well (280 total yards, 2 TD’s, 92.0 rating). He did have a couple turnovers, but again, Lamar is known for turning the ball over himself. In Lamar’s 6 playoff games he’s only had a higher passer rating than 92.0 once. The game a couple weeks ago the Texans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - Nicomo Cosca - 01-30-2024, 11:42 AM