Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate?
(01-30-2024, 02:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It sure seems like it should be the year to do it. Most people didn’t want a 2020 rematch. And we are over here looking at a 2020 rematch. Two party system deserves to get kicked to the curb. I hope Kinzinger knows what he is talking about here. https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-kinzinger-two-party-system-young-americans-democracy-2024-1 “"The young generation is unique in that they're not buying into the Republican/Democrat thing," the former congressman said. "They have their own ideas on stuff, and I think they're going to revolutionize this country."“

Stuff has already changed.  I'm a 42 year old married straight white male who owns a house and has a college+ education level.  40 years ago I would have been the template of an American republican, but in 2024 I'm a disillusioned pseudo liberal while all the blue collar folks around me have become the bastion of conservatism.  Stuff has flipped.

The GOP used to be Alex P. Keaton, but now it's a bunch old Pittsburgh Steelers...the workers not the football team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate? - Nately120 - 01-30-2024, 03:49 PM