Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(01-30-2024, 06:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: NAH.

I love playing in the best division in football and I think it makes us a better team, even if we do get into slugfests. It builds us into a better team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I also don't want the easy way out and, when we finally do win multiple Super Bowls, it will be so incredible to rub it in all their fans' faces!

The AFCN is also a game of the trenches, which, if we can even have decent offensive and defensive lines, Burrow would smoke the rest of the league.

As far as the titles goes, we obviously need a better record in the division and I feel like, if we can raise our level of play to win in the AFCN and win those battles, we can beat any team in the league.

Well found some interesting stats if you look at 18 games Burrow has played against division teams in his 7-11 record ,  his numbers are good but below his career avgs per game in yards and qbr rating, same in passing tds , higher in ints , about same in sacks per game, so room to improve in the division.  We can survive  3-3 years but losing 4 or more tends to make it tough in conference tiebreakers too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - Essex Johnson - 01-30-2024, 11:51 PM