Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our drafting has sucked lately
(01-30-2024, 05:39 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Ross was a one trick pony.  U site what he did in college a lot of us knew it wouldnt translate.  His speed was all he had and it was the number 1 reason we took him at 9.  It was dumb pick from the get and the bengals and Tobin couldnt keep their minds when they saw his 40 time.  (We have to hVe him). Hahaha in what the afc north.  Everybody was reaaaaaching for the next tyreke hill when nothing about this guy was tyreke.  Ross was a walking cast y u take that at 9 he’s wayyyyy too small why u take that at 9.  We didn’t even need him why u take him at 9.  He’s a wide receiver with the dropsies why do u take that at 9.  It was a dumb pick all the way around it was his speed and speed alone we took him at 9 and I still can’t get that taste out of my mouth.  Creed Humphreys biggest resume builder was the fact he could play all five positions instead we go with the injured back carman.  Stupid.  Smith fell cuz of a heart condition.  Don’t care now didn’t care then and neither did the chiefs and they in turn have a top guard and a top center we have neither.  Cool. Bengals can’t draft to save their lives when they needs to.  They hit late.  Great cool.  They need to hit on the blue chip rounds and they don’t.  Ross hurt carman hurt fisher hurt ogbuehi hurt sample killed us I mean dude tell me when to stop lol

Ok ....Joe Burrow, Tee Higgins, JaMarr Chase, Cam Taylor Britt, jury out on Dax Hill and DJ Turner....just under Taylor. Several in the third have been money....Bates, Hubbard, Pratt, Logan Wilson, and maybe Jordan Battle. Even Jonah has been serviceable. 

But yes, John Ross pick sucked and I hated it even then. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our drafting has sucked lately - Nepa - 01-31-2024, 11:17 PM
RE: Our drafting has sucked lately - jason - 01-30-2024, 03:21 PM
RE: Our drafting has sucked lately - jason - 01-30-2024, 04:49 PM
RE: Our drafting has sucked lately - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-31-2024, 03:19 AM