Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl
(01-31-2024, 10:23 AM)Synric Wrote: All I know is Duke was like 5 yards from Guyton for the entire period lol.

Despite shutting it down though nicked up he’s well thought of at OU for his time here. He wouldn’t be the first player to choose his future over teammates. Granted OU was out of the Big 12 Championship. Again he’s far from a finished product. Word is he whiffed bad on only one rep but my understanding the scouts don’t worry about 1 or 2 snaps as the one on ones benefit the defense. He had a fantastic day.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl - Soonerpeace - 01-31-2024, 11:04 AM