Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl
(01-31-2024, 11:04 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Despite shutting it down though nicked up he’s well thought of at OU for his time here. He wouldn’t be the first player to choose his future over teammates. Granted OU was out of the Big 12 Championship. Again he’s far from a finished product. Word is he whiffed bad on only one rep but my understanding the scouts don’t worry about 1 or 2 snaps as the one on ones benefit the defense. He had a fantastic day.

He ducked his head and lost to a spin move inside but everyone loses reps. Adisa Isaac showed some great bend getting around the arc of Taliese Fuaga which showed Fuaga's lack of length a little. Patrick Paul was woof in pass pro hands were everywhere early late high low wide the only place they weren't was on time and inside.

Day 2 and 3 is where we see guys settle down and DL get to plan moves for guys. Christian Jones OT Texas had a great first day but I expect thr edge guys to come back with more power to speed counters for Jones today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl - Synric - 01-31-2024, 11:37 AM