Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate?
I had to stop reading almost immediately when I spotted No Labels. What a load of shit right wing nonsensical tripe that is concocted up by factions of the right wing hoping to water down the Democratic party when the republican party doesn't know whether to shit or go blind. The leading candidate for the party is bleeding support faster than a multiple gunshot and knife wound victim who got run over by a steam roller and the runner up is the former governor of the first state to secede from the union and doesn't even know why they took us to war in the 1800s in the first place. 
Afraid of a third party? That's hilarious. The Republican party is doing everything in its power to commit suicide screaming from the rooftops, "I'll jump!  Don't make me do it! I'll jump!" from the basement of a building without a basement. 
Meanwhile there's the ever popular conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is an all powerful Democratic psyops operation to get Travis Kelse to come out at half time at the super bowl with her waving a Joe Biden flag threatening to murder millions of completely innocent babies who attacked the Capitol back on January 6th in a completely innocent tourist visit. 
Meanwhile the leader of the cult has lost every legal case against him and Judge Ludic, an ABSOLUTE LION of right wing legal circles and the Federalist Society has written an amica (sp) brief to the Supreme Court telling them to damned well do their jobs and find him unqualified to be on the ballot. 
Let's not forget Marge, Jim, Bobo the clown in Colorado, Matt, and the rest of the long list of stupid characters who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions stamped on the heel..
And we're supposed to be afraid of a party that doesn't exist?   Hilarious  If it makes you feel any better I'm more afraid that the tooth fairy is going to demand a refund because I wear dentures now..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate? - grampahol - 01-31-2024, 02:18 PM