Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative
To be clear conservatives don't own the patent on strong military strength, secure borders, strong economic policies, good police policies and so on. It's the stuff conservatives love to complain about, but use it to toss to the base without actually doing anything about. I've yet to meet a conservative who is willing to pay for any of it unless it's the people who can least afford it as if the people with shitloads of money should have zero responsibility for paying for any of it.
I'm a poor schmuck and can't afford million dollar missiles every time some yahoo sends a $100 drone up in the air,  but I suspect that the Bezo's and Musk's of the world can.  Poor schmucks like me ain't getting multi billion dollar tax breaks. Conservatives are railing on about war with Iran and not one has even hinted about a way to pay for it. News flash!  War is f**king expensive..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News - GMDino - 01-27-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Maher agrees with Fake News Narrative - grampahol - 01-31-2024, 09:57 PM