Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporate welfare needs to stop
(06-10-2015, 11:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The format has changed on my phone and I can't figure out how to quote.  

To answer SCS question, yes but I was meaning tax breaks for companies to use alternative energy.

For WW I wasn't directing it anyone in particular, I just think a lot of people don't realize that there is probably corporate welfare that they support.

It's a left-pointing arrow at the bottom of the post, or the chat bubbles to quote more than one person.

You are right about the corporate welfare point. Everyone has something they would support. The thing is that people need to learn that sacrifices need to be made to compromise and improve things here. Part if the problem is the resistance to those sacrifices on Capitol Hill.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Corporate welfare needs to stop - Yojimbo - 06-10-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Corporate welfare needs to stop - Belsnickel - 06-10-2015, 11:19 PM