Poll: What will happen going forward with TEE ?
The Bengals will NOT tag TEE – making him a Free Agent
TEE will get Franchise Tagged & then Traded in 2024
Bengals Tag TEE & make him play for them in 2024 under the Tag
Bengals Tag TEE & then sign him to a Long Term Deal for 2024 & beyond
Bengals Tag TEE & TEE will hold out the entire 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tag decision on TEE coming soon – Crystal Ball - POLL
(02-01-2024, 02:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think they (I) think they want to keep the band together for one more year, as there is unfinished business with this group due to the lost season given the Burrow injuries. Last season would have been the all in year, but that never materialized.

If they can try 1 more time, I think they; even if they know they won't re-sign Tee, will want to give it one more shot with the current group.

I don't think this FO is savvy enough to tag and trade. They are always a year ahead when it comes to the draft and the players they use the picks on, but they do not manipulate the draft and the picks in a way that would benefit the future ie stockpile picks.

Well Tee was terrible this year with drop & injuries. So they had what 3 games of the Big 3 healthy? They should've traded him before the season, but loyalty is King in Bengalsland. His he worth the tag? I hope so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tag decision on TEE coming soon – Crystal Ball - POLL - PCB Bengal Fan - 02-01-2024, 03:01 PM