Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate?
(02-01-2024, 01:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nope, I voted Jorgensen. I didn't feed the Patriarchy like all you sexist Republicans and Democrats ( Ninja just in case it was actually needed for the second sentence)

It's not about you and what you did specifically. I don't really know you so you could very well be a very measured and thoughtful voter who doesn't take parties into consideration. The thing I laughed at is that you categorized the entire Democrat party of voters that way. 

I guarantee you the overwhelming majority of Democrats didn't vote for McCain or W's 2nd term and the majority hadn't ever voted for any R. They wouldn't have voted for Biden if he had an I or an R next to his name even if he was the best chance at beating Trump. Fact is in our 2 party system, the vast majority of voters just go with the party they support. Neither party is special in that way.

Eh I painted with a broad brush. In defense of that, you don't see Democratic voters slapping bumper stickers and flying flags that say "Better Dead Than Voting Republican", or something along those lines.

Maybe it's just the aggressiveness with which Conservatives vote R without a second thought I should've brought to light. Democratic voters just don't wear their affiliation on their sleeves - around where I live, at the very least.

None of that to say I haven't seen a fair number of Democratic/Liberal stickers and flags, but it's like a 20/1 ratio.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Democrats fear a 3rd Party Candidate? - BigPapaKain - 02-01-2024, 04:37 PM