Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(02-01-2024, 04:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will pray you learn to have a discussion that does not include insulting Trump's voters names. I find it interesting you say things like anyone with half a brain in your argument, versus looking at the results. Trump will never be my preacher, but I like his policies. Do you like Biden's polices on?

Economy - Does Biden have higher wage growth versus inflation like Trump did, or is Biden underwater killing the lower and middle class?
Immigration - How many illegal immigrants and get aways under Biden/ Trump?
Taxes - What has Biden done in a time when Americans are hurting to lower their tax burden, again he had 100% control of Congress in 2021 and 2022?
Uniting the country (he promised) - Did either President unite the country? Did former President Obama unite the country or make it more divisive?
Major crime in every large city due to illegal immigrants and defund the police
Foreign policy - Is the US and the world a safer place under Trump or Biden?

These are just a few, please feel free to put Trump's results from his policies head to head against Biden's policies.

Both Biden and Trump carry a ton of personal baggage whether you want to admit your guy has any or not.

I never said all supporters of P01135809 met that criteria.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - GMDino - 02-01-2024, 04:56 PM