Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(02-01-2024, 10:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Weirdly enough, smarkets has the most likely D presidential candidate at the moment as Biden with 83.3% and second place is Michelle Obama at 10.64%.  I guess the idea is that Biden may drop dead and democrats would just put a familiar name on the ticket?  Hell if I know.  I'm not taking that bet. 

https://smarkets.com/event/41936389/politics/us/2024-presidential-election/2024-democratic-presidential-nominee

Many share the view Joe Biden is not capable to be the POTUS for 5 more years (still almost 1 left) and/or is not capable of beating Trump or Haley.

I think Michelle Obama would be the Democrat's best bet after the show Biden the door. I think SC and Super Tuesday in March will tell Democrats if Biden can win in 2024. The exit approval polls for blacks, hispanics, economy, immigration and other key voting items will boost him or not. SC propelled him to win the Democratic nomination in 2020, funny thing is this year it is Haley who needs a strong showing in her home state to continue and challenge Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - Luvnit2 - 02-01-2024, 11:06 PM