Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(02-01-2024, 10:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No one is saying their defense will totally fall off a cliff and be terrible. But there’s a big difference between “solid” and historically great. Getting Macdonald out of not only the division, but the conference is absolutely a big deal.

And a lot of Ravens fans are ready to run Harbaugh out of town from what I’ve been seeing. He’s been underperforming in the playoffs for years now. Macdonald’s defense just held the  Chiefs to only 17 points (0 in the 2nd half) and they still shit the bed and lost.

Macdonald will certainly be a loss for them, but aside from '22 when they were starting like their 7th CB or some nonsense like that, before that they had the 2nd scoring defense, 3rd scoring defense, and 2nd scoring defense. They've had a top-3 scoring defense in 5 of the last 6 years. It's disgusting how consistent they've been able to crank out top defenses.

I'm curious to see if Patrick Queen reverts to being crap without Macdonald, or if his improvement was Roquan Smith letting him not have to be The Guy at LB for them.

I will laugh when the Ravens fans get what they want and run Harbaugh out. Only to realize that it's Lamar that chokes in the playoffs. Harbaugh was 9-4 including a SB win in his first 5 years with Joe Flacco.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - TheLeonardLeap - 02-01-2024, 11:57 PM