Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(02-01-2024, 11:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Macdonald will certainly be a loss for them, but aside from '22 when they were starting like their 7th CB or some nonsense like that, before that they had the 2nd scoring defense, 3rd scoring defense, and 2nd scoring defense. They've had a top-3 scoring defense in 5 of the last 6 years. It's disgusting how consistent they've been able to crank out top defenses.

I'm curious to see if Patrick Queen reverts to being crap without Macdonald, or if his improvement was Roquan Smith letting him not have to be The Guy at LB for them.

I will laugh when the Ravens fans get what they want and run Harbaugh out. Only to realize that it's Lamar that chokes in the playoffs. Harbaugh was 9-4 including a SB win in his first 5 years with Joe Flacco.

It’s not even a guarantee Queen will be back. They have a lot of work to do to try and re-sign a number of key UFA’s this offseason. They’re definitely going to lose some guys.

As far as Harbaugh goes you can’t live off your past forever. It’s a what have you done for me lately type of league, and just like Tomlin, he’s not been getting it done in the postseason for quite a while now. I do agree part of that is Lamar being a choker. But the HC is often the fall guy when you don’t meat expectations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - Nicomo Cosca - 02-02-2024, 01:13 AM