Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(02-02-2024, 01:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s not even a guarantee Queen will be back. They have a lot of work to do to try and re-sign a number of key UFA’s this offseason. They’re definitely going to lose some guys.

As far as Harbaugh goes you can’t live off your past forever. It’s a what have you done for me lately type of league, and just like Tomlin, he’s not been getting it done in the postseason for quite a while now. I do agree part of that is Lamar being a choker. But the HC is often the fall guy when you don’t meat expectations.

Tomlin I feel like is on a whole different level. Dude turned into Marvin Lewis and I love it. Not bad enough to fire, not good enough to actually do something. Love seeing the Steelers stuck in neutral.

The Ravens have won at least 1 playoff game in 50% of Harbaugh's years as HC (8/16). The Steelers have won at least 1 playoff game in 4 out of Tomlin's 17 years with 0 in their last 7 years.

The Ravens did win a playoff game this year, and another in 2020. It's just that their defense can only carry them so far when Lamar chokes come playoff time. We saw it in the KC game. They absolutely shut the Chiefs down in entirety in the second half (0 points, 98 yards) and only allowed 17 points all game despite the offense turning the ball over 3 times. If you can't score some points though, you can't win.

Agreed that HC will be the fall guy if it keeps up because they're locked in with Lamar as their QB for at least 3 more years ($113m dead in '24, $80m dead in '25 and $58m dead in '26). So if your QB can't go, your HC will end up being the one who goes. 

Can't wait for it because our division will get a lot easier. It's going to be up there in enjoyment with seeing the Patriots go to absolute shit. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - TheLeonardLeap - 02-02-2024, 01:35 AM