Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(02-02-2024, 11:43 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Odds are Mike Tomlin's Steelers will be 9-8.

So who are the two teams to have a losing record?? Mellow

With Bill Callahan gone from CLE, I'm thinking Browns will be one. CLE is also $20 mill over the cap currently.
Ravens have a shot too if Jackson gets hurt again. He did miss the last stretch of games in 2021 and 2022. They also have some key guys about to hit FA and only have $5 mill in cap space before cutting and restructuring. They might not be as good as they were this past year.
I'd like to think one of these times the Steelers will not weasel their way to a winning season, but they always seem to. Eventually it has to catch up with them. Arthur Smith is able to run a good run offense with TEs in the passing game, but TEN got beat by our Bengals in Nashville in the playoffs while he was OC, so I'm not overly worried about him.
Steelers are also $15 mill over the cap currently, so they could end up cutting or having to restructure too. They have traditionally been very good at manipulating the cap though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - ochocincos - 02-02-2024, 12:17 PM