Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NYC migrants arrested for assaulting police flee to California upon release: report
(02-02-2024, 12:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It will, and it will be a slow process.  How many thousands of cases like this exist that you'll never hear about?  How many victims of subsequent crime by these offenders that would have been prevented if "common sense" prevailed instead of bankrupt ideology?

You say that like I haven't been harping on this exact subject for the past three years plus.  This happens all the time in deep blue areas.  We literally have a murder suspect in a gang related homicide out on house arrest right now (I say suspect in the legal sense, we have this dude cold).  You think I'm unhappy about that you should have talked to the victim's family like I did this past Monday.

That's only helpful if you find out prior to the bus arriving at its destination.  Even then they could have all gotten off pretty much anywhere along the way.  If you mean you know they're in Los Angeles so they should be easy to find, that's an crazy statement.  There are around ten million people in LA County, finding a particular four is next to impossible unless you know their family or friends.  Even then you'll only catch them that way if they're really stupid.  The sad fact is they'll almost certainly be caught after committing a further criminal act.  Yet more victims that could/should have been prevented but weren't because of horrifyingly bad Dem policies.

I honestly don't say this to be facetious, and wouldn't if you hadn't been the poster of this topic, but maybe you finally found a Dem policy that you disagree with?

I happened to catch this a minute ago.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
migrants arrested for assaulting police flee to California upon release: report - StoneTheCrow - 02-02-2024, 01:19 PM