Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North
(02-02-2024, 05:24 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I agree with all this. Kinda perplexed about our run defense. It had been solid the last 2 years with the same group. I’m just not sold on Pollack in the least bit. Some say they aren’t athletic. Some say they are better in zone or others in gap. Whatever the running backs, the linemen, and Pollack are not a match. Mixon dances around too much in a zone scheme so they went to more a gap. He needs to know where to go. So are the linemen more suited for zone? I don’t know which 9ne Pollack is best at coaching. Regardless it’s dysfunctional. I got frustrated in the playoffs watching other teams run games. It’s really pathetic our run game. I’m hearing they want a much improved TE. Better than they’ve had the entire Zac time here. I’d expect they are also eyeing a Mixon replacement for ‘25. I differ from others I think they aren’t looking at WR because they will tag Tee. I’m not worried about him balking at playing.i think they’ve not ruled out a higher ceiling with Jones & Isovias. They’ll hold off using a high pick on WR or in FA.I think RT in the first round and DT in FA. 2nd round BPA at TE, RB,

You're hearing that from your insider?
If so, I REALLY hope it happens, as I love a good Tight End (joke here obviously Hilarious )

In all seriousness, how great could this offense be with someone like Fant, Schultz, or Bowers?
Imma get that dream outta my head so I don't get disappointed.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need a Better Record Against the AFC North - ochocincos - 02-02-2024, 05:50 PM