Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDD Trade Down Simulation
RD. 6 - 195th Selection:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlPnbAaHeysZCh0MxBuCU...Q&usqp=CAU]

Brevyn Spann-Ford - TE - Minnesota - 6'7" 263

A huge target in as a receiver and a sixth lineman in the running game. Spann-Ford uses very good technique when he is playing as an inline blocker and has extremely sound fundamentals in the role of a blocker. Improving his overall strength will help him to continue to develop as a run blocker. In the passing game he can offer some obvious challenges to defenders in being the size that he is and I feel that his athleticism is seriously underrated by many evaluators. I think that Spann-Ford is only beginning to become what he is capable or being as a receiving threat and when you watch tape of this guy I do not think that athleticism jumps out as an issue for a man of his size.

Overall the Bengals add a very intriguing prospect to team up with Tanner Hudson in the TE room.

RD. 7 - 234th Selection:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAyZqe_zFDsEyjXzJvXFP...w&usqp=CAU]

Bub Means - WR - Pitt - 6'2" 215

Watch interviews with or read interviews involving this young man and he is very easy to like football aside. On the field he is very talented WR. Means transferred from La. Tech to Pitt and has quickly become the Panthers biggest receiving threat. He brings good size. length, and speed to the position. While he may not have track speed he brings enough functional speed to threaten the backend of the defense and he seems to play with high football IQ when it comes to separating and making himself available to the QB. 

Overall the Bengals land a great kid who is really willing to work to show how immensely talented he truly is.

RD. 7 - 251st Selection:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiMeVrbm8z40EFBAaBHnu...w&usqp=CAU]

Jarius Monroe - CB - Tulane - 6'1" 205

When I watch film on Monroe I see one of the more underrated corners in the draft and I just wonder if he would not be rated considerably higher if he played at a Bama or an Ohio State after rather than a Tulane after transferring from Nicholl St. ? Monroe has really good size and exceptional ball skills for the position. He plays well in run support and displays very sound tackling ability. He seemed to handle the transition in competition from Nicholls St. to Tulane with no issue. He plays are physical and aggressive brand of football which sound fundamentals. 

Overall the Bengals land a young corner prospect that brings good size, speed, and length to the position as well as a skillset that lends itself to eventual starting corner in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 05:54 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 05:58 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 09:02 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-03-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - 3wt - 02-05-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - JoeyB2023 - 02-05-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: MDD Trade Down Simulation - OSUfan - 02-06-2024, 07:24 PM