Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl
(02-04-2024, 02:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I counted 7 "wins", 3 "losses" with reps 4, 5 and 9 being losses. Rep 7 would have caused the QB to move so you could count that as a loss if you were being picky. I don't know who he was going up against so i'd have to hear from somoene who knows the players better to see how it would translate to the NFL. 

(02-04-2024, 09:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: When I looked at it a couple of day ago I counted 3 losses but there are a couple of more where you could say he allowed pressure.   Even is it is just 3 losses, you dont want your lineman getting beat 30% of the time.   I just dont see the hype with Guyton.  What did he do in these reps to get the 1st round buzz?   Guyton is the kind of offensive lineman the Bengals seem to draft then we wonder why the line isnt that great while Baltimore a few spots behind us will take someone like Darius Robinson with their 1st round pick.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/new-york-jets-senior-bowl-prospect-offensive-tackle-tyler-guyton-mekhi-becton-nfl-draft
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl - Soonerpeace - 02-04-2024, 09:46 PM