Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
are Bengals that low on cash or??
(02-04-2024, 11:45 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: The rape allegations have zero to do with Jackson Carmen not panning out.  Teams miss on draft picks all the time, even those with 20 scouts.

John Ross was just pure stupidity and had Mike Brown written all over it.  I think those days are long gone as more recent drafts have gone really well - especially last year as every single pick ended up playing throughout the year.

Chris Evans was a 6th rounder.  What do you expect a home run?  Not a high percentage of 6th round picks become superstars.  He's played and has a few decent games under his belt.  That's about what you get with a 6th rounder typically.

A few more scouts would be nice but not sure it guarantees better performance on the field.  MB being out of the picture was addition by subtraction.

I think he’s saying the rape allegations took him off the board for a lot of teams, thus we could have taken him much much later than 2nd. We reached big time.

6th round picks need to hit. There are legit players all over the nfl that were drafted outside of the first 2 rounds. When is the last time we had a 6th rounder produce in a big way? I’m not saying we draft terrible, I think we do a decently good job. But there’s no doubt teams like Baltimore, Cleveland, KC, Philly, San Fran
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: are Bengals that low on cash or?? - Ell Prez - 02-05-2024, 12:50 AM