Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump prosecutions hitting hiccups
(02-05-2024, 12:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not sure who the "many" are you're referring to, as only Luvnit's posts could even come close to being inferred as such?  Are you referring to Bel?  I mean he is a known Trump supporter.  Whatever

You interpretations of the posts of others is always interesting, albeit not in a good way.  If you're dismayed by the fact that the GA case against Trump is now a smoldering train wreck then your anger should be directed at Willis and her blatant corruption.  Whether Trump did anything wrong in this matter, and I'm talking about that being determined in a court of law,  he will now face zero consequences because of her corruption.  But, instead of directing your anger at this towards her you lash out at someone who disagrees with you on a message board.  As I've said many times in the past, you are borderline incapable of criticizing someone on your side of the aisle.  And your thread on those criminals the other day had given me such hope.

That should have said forum...not thread.  There are more than a few people who want P01135809 not charged or tried for anything as they feel he never did anything wrong to begin with.

I think your calling the case a "smoldering train wreck" isn't accurate as the case itself remains fairly solid.  Also the use of "blatant corruption" is mere opinion on your part.  

It's probably because I have no "anger" about it all but was merely sharing an unbiased report on what could happen moving forward that I wasn't "lashing out" at anyone.  Perhaps you need a mirror instead of a computer screen for when you post?

Once again your complete and utter obsession with trying to prove me wrong and label me what you think I am has clouded your vision.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump prosecutions hitting hiccups - GMDino - 02-05-2024, 12:19 PM