Poll: What will happen going forward with TEE ?
The Bengals will NOT tag TEE – making him a Free Agent
TEE will get Franchise Tagged & then Traded in 2024
Bengals Tag TEE & make him play for them in 2024 under the Tag
Bengals Tag TEE & then sign him to a Long Term Deal for 2024 & beyond
Bengals Tag TEE & TEE will hold out the entire 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tag decision on TEE coming soon – Crystal Ball - POLL
(02-03-2024, 03:23 PM)depthchart Wrote: What holds me back is the Super Bowl run chances with this receiver Group.

I get the concept of Stacking up at other positions of need while letting the receiver position sort of bottom out at

this level. If no solid Free Agent receiver is added and Top 1 through 4 round Draft capital is spent on other positions then

the Bengals are trying to make a Super Bowl run with this receiving Core.

Granted that a solid Tight End is added and the other position Groups get upgraded.

Like it Longer Term (say if the Green Bay Model of adding receivers gets done over time - They added 2nd rounder Christian Watson &

4th rounder Romeo Dobbs in 2022 then added 2nd rounder Jayden Reed & 5th rounder Dontavion Wicks in 2023.

*Maybe if the Bengals made one solid 2024 Draft pick at receiver taken in round 2 or 3 or 4 that could be productive during the 

2nd half of the 2024 season like a few of the Green Bay receivers did it would give a boost to this receiver Group yet still allow the

other position Groups to get upgraded enough.

** If Chase gets hurt for any length of Time it could be extra bad. That was one advantage of having veterans TEE & Boyd around.

They for sure drafted in 2023 to at the least replace Boyd with Jones and adding depth with Iosivas similar to what the Packers did in 2022, I don;t see them just cutting Higgins, so at minimum they are going to probably get a 3 and later round for Higgins which then enables them to draft a WR in 2/3 this year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tag decision on TEE coming soon – Crystal Ball - POLL - Essex Johnson - 02-05-2024, 02:59 PM