Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl
(02-05-2024, 10:41 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: What happens when we go to an empty set as we do very often and Guyton has to stop someone from getting to the QB like we saw in the 1 on 1 drill?  Dude will get Burrow killed losing like he did in those 1 on 1 drills.  Im not buying the hype.

I don’t think you have to worry. He’s moved up. . Jim Nagy the well respected head of the senior bowl said this.

Tyler Guyton truly has some freaky stuff to him physically," Nagy said. "This is going to be the start of the Tyler Guyton pre-draft process, the ascension. I'd be surprised if he didn't end up in the top 10 when this whole thing is said and done."
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Get Better Look At Senoir Bowl - Soonerpeace - 02-05-2024, 11:18 PM