Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill?
(02-05-2024, 08:55 PM)pally Wrote: Let’s see if that comes true vote Democratic in Nov.  History show that in the last 45 years Democratic administrations have better economies than Republican ones do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a joke? Genocide Joe's economy is in the tank and why he is under water in polling. Black and Hispanic voters remember the tax cuts and their wages increasing under Trump all while he kept inflation in check. it is rare to see an incumbent lose the POTUS race, but happened in 2020 and looking more every day like it will happen in 2024.

Trump gets what the Genocide Joe poor immigration is impacting urban voters spending power, hurting education and taking money ear marked for the lower class citizens and giving it away to illegal immigrants. It is like a title wave, poor economic policies + poor immigration policies = citizens feeling the financial pain.

I have said all along Genocide Joe will never be the nominee, boy I hope I am wrong. For the all our strategy to attempt to demonize Trump with false impeachments and then try and put him in jail before the election, sorry that is not only backfiring but anyone oppressed now sees Trump as a Martyr only adding to his base. 

I kept hearing the election polling is too far away for concern, well now we are entering less than 9 months and Genocide Joe is getting worse polling results. Trump only got 8% of the black vote and now polling is saying he has 20% + of the vote. Even is very wrong, if Trump gets 12% of the black vote, he wins in a landslide and likely wins both electoral college and popular vote. He is trending up with white suburban women, Hispanics and black men, all very bad news for Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill? - Luvnit2 - 02-06-2024, 12:45 AM