Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill?
(02-06-2024, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I get what you're saying about the US Military upgrading their own equipment, but sending it to Ukraine does not make it "free", the American tax payers still paid for that stuff.  That could be shit that the US sends to Mexico to battle the catels...

Never said it was free, but it's not costing us anything extra either. It already was paid for decades ago in many cases. 

At this point some of that gear the options are give it away to a third world country who increasingly don't want it (they still have to pay for the maintenance and operation of it) because they're buying cheap new stuff from China, or put it into deep storage where we still need to pay for upkeeping equipment that isn't particularly useful for us anymore.

Shit we send to Mexico to battle cartels often just becomes resources for the cartels. Not to mention I don't think there's any demand for IFVs with 20-30mm cannons and MBTs with 120mm smoothbore cannons and jet engines. Nor do they need Patriot missile batteries or precision laser guided bombs. I don't think that's the kind of fighting they're doing down there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why should we agree to reward sanctuary cities in latest Schumer/Biden senate bill? - TheLeonardLeap - 02-06-2024, 09:16 PM