Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Rascati solid hire
(02-09-2024, 08:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: As good as Stafford looked this year and youngsters Kryen and Puka really shining for the Rams. It’s good to hear we might get back to some of that.

The extra experience with a quality OL coach could pay some dividends too

It sounds like they tailored the offense to what Joe wanted. That’s great but Joe doesn’t have the experience to architect an offense. I don’t think for a minute they let him take over. Not even remotely suggesting it. But it becomes a mish-mash or hodgepodge with theirs.. Obviously Joe supporting the staff is paramount to the chemistry. I think a lot bodes well for ‘24. Joe seeing Jake’s success and the offense under center. The use of the tight ends. I’m not remotely some offensive guru like a few on here. But I’ve got a simple solution to it all. Be able to have and sustain a run game with a pulse. But new ideas are what a lot have been clamoring for.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Justin Rascati solid hire - Soonerpeace - 02-09-2024, 03:59 PM
RE: Justin Rascati solid hire - BFritz21 - 02-09-2024, 06:02 PM
RE: Justin Rascati solid hire - Soonerpeace - 02-09-2024, 08:46 PM