Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed
(02-11-2024, 03:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've said it for well over a year now, I do not expect Biden to end up the nominee.  This week provided the set up for that move, expect it to happen some time this summer.  I wouldn't be shocked if they inserted Newsome after finding an off stage way to get Harris to bow out.

I'd say something is in the works.  He served his purpose.  Now he will absorb the majority of the fire from the right while the dems figure out who they want to run.  It's not a great field of candidates, but grandpa Joe is going to buy them as much time as possible.  

It kind of sucks for the right in the end.  Celebrating the demise of a weak candidate such as Biden is probably not wise.  He and Trump mirror each other as highly flawed opponents that may only be good for beating the other guy and not much else.  Unfortunately for the GOP, it will be a hell of a lot harder to displace Trump than it will for the dems to remove Biden.  

If the adults in the GOP had the balls to try to take down DJT, they would face a wrath from his brainwashed hordes that would tear the party to shreds.  Dem voters are practically begging for someone other than Biden.  This will amplify after the events of this past week.  Both parties have huge liabilities leading them.  Only one has the realistic option to disabuse themselves from the millstone.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed - samhain - 02-11-2024, 04:11 PM