Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention
(02-12-2024, 01:58 PM)depthchart Wrote: It seems to me that the Bengals did not make solid preparations to lose both Boyd & TEE.

A 3 year deal for TEE seems like a reasonable possible outcome.

A deal in line with Washington receiver Terry Mclaurin who generally has similar roughly 1,100 yard seasons.

Mclaurin signed a 3 year $68,364,000 contract ($28,000,000 signing Bonus & $22,788,000 per year average)

*TEE would not have to be forced to play on the Tag & gets Top 10 money over a 3 year time frame that is above 

the Tag. 

** It has been pointed out that many of the Bengals larger contracts go for 4 years. TEE may not have total Free Agent 

Leverage since the Tag is involved and may accept a 3 year deal after an injury riddled season.

**3 years is not that long of a Timeframe (easier to work in TEE money with Burrow/Chase money over only 3 years committed)

yet it would allow the Bengals Time to fully Prepare for TEE to go once the 3 years ends. 

I'm not good with contracts at all, but I've said since December to sign him to a 3 year, 70 mil contract with like 55 mil guaranteed.

Reasonable, cap hits can take place prior to Burrow's (and Chase's) big money coming through and we get him for a few more years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-12-2024, 02:08 PM