Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-12-2024, 05:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, I mean the fact that 86% of people think Biden is too old, 62% of people think Trump is too old, but somehow only 35% of Republicans believe that Trump is too old leads me to believe that the average votes along party lines were like:

I'm still curious why Luvnit thinks Biden will be dead in November though...

Well the manner by which the question is posed is the issue.  If you ask someone if someone who is 77-81 during term is too told to be president you'll get a different answer than if you indicate that person is Biden or Trump.  Biden was 77 in 2020, Trump will be 77 in 2024 right?  I assure you people who said Biden was too old to be president will vote for Trump in 2024 because 77 isn't too old to be president, BIDEN is too old to be president and 77 isn't ok for a president's age, 77 is ok for president TRUMP'S age. 

A good example of this was when conservatives were arguing that anyone over 70 shouldn't be in politics anymore, which would completely invalidate both of Reagan's terms.  A bit hypocritical, that.

And I don't think he said Biden would be dead, he just seems to think Biden will be off the 2024 ticket.  Given how many "Biden is way down and unpopular and is seen as old and genocide-ey" posts he makes, I have to admit it's fair of him to assume democrats want/need to tag in someone else.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Nately120 - 02-12-2024, 05:17 PM