Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
We have leader for RT in free agency....
(02-12-2024, 06:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, sounds like Pollack is sticking around as much as a mistake as it is in keeping him.

Proven vets shouldn't regress going to another team. Cappa and Orlando Brown most notably haven't been as good here as they were in 
Tampa and Kansas City. This is a sign of bad coaching, along with the lack of growth in the young players in Volson and especially Carman.

All we can do is hope we add a vet RT like Eluemunor or the others I mentioned and hope Pollack improves in his coaching.
I don't understand why he hasn't at least tried to switch things up from the zone wide scheme into anything else that could possibly work. 

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over-and-over and expecting a different result, but that seems to be the motto of the franchise, even more than just Mike Brown's stubborn wrinkly ass!
(02-12-2024, 06:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s more to it than just “it’s the coach.” Killer goose has made some good breakdowns on why Zac and Callahan’s offense was not particularly OL friendly. It will be interesting to see if that improves at all under Pitcher.

That was my first thought with the Pitcher hire: please help the o-line!

Maybe he'll convince Pollack to move away from the zone blocking scheme.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have leader for RT in free agency.... - BFritz21 - 02-12-2024, 06:54 PM
Jermaine eluemunor - Jpoore - 02-10-2024, 12:21 PM