Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-12-2024, 07:33 PM)pally Wrote: to be fair, Fox News and MAGA social media has been really pushing the idea of Michell Obama as the candidate so he's been hearing it from the "most trusted news channel"

I thought you did not watch Fox nor follow MAGA social media. So, what is your source for them pushing hard for Obama (Michelle).

I have seen Vivek say it and I have seen many other say no way. They said she hates politics, but would be better option than Harris or Biden.

Please share what really pushing means in your world. As someone who watches Fox news a lot, all I see is Biden is not going to make it to the starting line for the party, his mind seems to be getting worse by the day and is scary a man who thinks he may still be the VP versus the POTUS is steering us through a Biden created crisis in the middle east and has the nuclear codes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Luvnit2 - 02-12-2024, 07:59 PM