Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-12-2024, 09:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Either one, if elected, will become the oldest serving POTUS in our history. I live with someone Trump's age and when I tell you that the rapidness with which he took a downward turn in his health is amazing. When we moved my father-in-law up here, he was completely independent. Within two years he became incontinent and completely reliant on my wife and I to look after him, requiring a walker most days and a wheelchair on some others. He can't remember what we talked about 20 minutes ago. Seriously, this happened within two years.

Trump and Biden are both too old for the job. IDGAF what anyone says. Between my time working in nursing homes when I was younger and my time as a caregiver, now, I don't see how we should entrust the future of our country to another Boomer, let alone someone from the Silent Generation.

Fingers crossed this is the straw that broke the camels back. And the end of the two party system.

Some of us can dream.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - NATI BENGALS - 02-12-2024, 09:16 PM