Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-12-2024, 08:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Holy shit. So I’m just learning this trick with numbers called mathematics (sp?). And you can actually use it to basically predict the future. So like 4 years from now, you can add (sp?) those to his current age to learn that Trump would be 81. Which is how old Biden is. Imagine that. So logically I’m assuming anyone pounding the table saying Biden is too old would say the same about Trump?

Or are we still avoiding logic?

It is not the age, I know a lot of very intelligent people in their 80's, the issue is it appears Biden has dementia. He did it again today, he messed up the names of King and Queen of Jordan reading off a teleprompter.

Biden can't speak for 5 minutes without making a mistake with a teleprompter. Trump does so many in person interviews, not scripted and he can speak for 30 or 45 minutes.
Sorry, Trump along Biden in a debate will be a very sad day for Democrats. It just shocks me bias so blinded to Joe's mental decline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Luvnit2 - 02-12-2024, 11:56 PM