Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-12-2024, 11:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not the age, I know a lot of very intelligent people in their 80's, the issue is it appears Biden has dementia. He did it again today, he messed up the names of King and Queen of Jordan reading off a teleprompter.

Biden can't speak for 5 minutes without making a mistake with a teleprompter. Trump does so many in person interviews, not scripted and he can speak for 30 or 45 minutes.

Trump botches stuff all the time, he just ignores it and or doubles down though.  There is video evidence of him mixing up Obama and Biden and when he realizes what he did he just adds that Obama really runs things, so he'd rather just blatantly lie than admit he made an error.  I don't even know what he was thinking when he got Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi mixed up.

Trump speaking for 30-45 minutes is only lucid and logical in the minds of people who have become completely numb to all the bullshit he spews.  So I guess we can say that Biden and Trump both say illogical things, but Trump has the confounding variable of being a man who constantly makes stuff up and says nonsense so it's harder to figure out if he's losing his mind or just on a usual rant of fantasy BS.

(02-12-2024, 11:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry, Trump along Biden in a debate will be a very sad day for Democrats. It just shocks me bias so blinded to Joe's mental decline.

I was promised this very thing before the 2020 election and it didn't pan out.  Anyways, Biden has declined sure, he just seems like the kind of guy who is more likely to let someone else talk him into doing something sane rather than doubling down on nonsense because he can't admit he misspoke.  Bar is low, yea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Nately120 - 02-13-2024, 02:09 AM