Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-13-2024, 08:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This, to me, is the most important part in all of this. I worry less about Trump the individual or Biden the individual than I do those around them. In Trump's first administration he was surround by people that helped temper him, they kept him from acting on those intrusive thoughts. We won't see that in a second Trump term. Instead of the GOP trying to surround him with their own they have now become the party of MAGA and have abandoned Republican principles.

What GOP principles have conservatives abandoned? Do you know exactly what GOP principles are today? Let me help you:

1. America first, take care of our own before we take care of illegal immigrants. Secure our border before we give over 100 billion dollars to another country to secure their border.
2. God before country
3. Life before death for a fetus who does not get a vote. Term limits on when a fetus can be aborted with health exceptions for the mother.
4. Low Taxes, less government.
5. Pro police and law enforcement. Dead against defund the police.
6. Democracy, against our DOJ being used for political persecution.
7. Fair elections by enforcing voter ID
8. Secure border, have no country without a secure border.

This. is off the top of my head of the current Trump GOP, yes the party has evolved and the old school GOP like McConnell, Bush Cheney and war mongers of. the past are the never Trumpers.

Help me out, has the Democratic party principles changed since Kennedy, Clinton and others? I have my opinion the party now puts the world first versus our own citizens. Shw us through policy of the DNC I am wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Luvnit2 - 02-13-2024, 02:47 PM