Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-13-2024, 05:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No one is saying or believing?  Biden says it and believes it all the time.  So does his press secretary.  It's deliberate misinformation. 

Biden and his press secretary have both said that inflation under Biden is now lower than it was under Trump? If so, I agree with you that that is deliberate misinformation. But I'd be surprised if they said anything so easily fact checked.

Quote:I think people believe what they see every day over more nebulous concepts.  And that goes for every facet of the political spectrum.  Here is an excerpt from an MSNBC segment.

This site won't allow a time stamp, so start at 5:51.  Also, I don't know anything about the channel, it's the only place I found on YouTube with part of this segment.

Yea, that clip isn't surprising at all. Trump has spent decades cultivating this persona of "money guy" and it persists to this day, even despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

It is and will continue to be the Democrat's biggest battle trying to prove that they are in fact good for the economy relative to the Republicans. But Republicans, oddly enough, never need to prove the efficacy of their policies. They're often just crowned as better for the economy despite being the leaders in multiple failed economic policies, such as trickle down economics and tax cuts for the wealthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - CJD - 02-13-2024, 07:16 PM