Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention
(02-13-2024, 10:39 PM)casear2727 Wrote: "Picking a Heisman trophy QB with the first overall pick isn't a deviation from what the Bengals typically do?"

Is this a serious question?  We have done this before, how long have you been a fan?  Maybe stick with Dallas Cowboys history?

"THeir spending in FA is unprecendented."

We rolled over 10M in cap space to 2024.

"Getting a Ring a Honor was unprecendented"

Dont come at me with marketing tactics like ROH, what an amateur take. 

"Getting an Indoor Practice Facility was unprecedented."

We have had plans for the indoor facility for almost a decade, when the property became available, we built it.  You really dont know much about the team do you?

We do not makes trades, we are still limited on guaranteed money and creative salary cap adjustments.  Tag and trading Tee isnt an impossibility but it would be far from our standard operation. 

The post that I replied to implied that getting Burrow or something about the Bengals acquiring Burrow was unprecedented. You asked what have the done that's unprecedented that didn't involve Burrow:

I listed three things that the Benglas have done that are out of the ordinary, and you instead hyper fixate on one part of my reply where I don't even say what you think I said.  Then you handwave other clear-cut examples of the Bengals going against the grain because reasons?

I'll reply to your future posts if they make sense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention - NotBigzo - 02-13-2024, 11:18 PM