Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Early NFL Power Ratings: Bengals #13
(02-14-2024, 02:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Your number of games you say these players were healthy seem off to me... 

Reader for example was hurt mid season last I remembered. Hubbard and Wilson played, same with Tee but they weren't even remotely the 
same players when they did play. Honestly I think it would of been the better plan to play other players instead they seemed so hampered.

Our OL stayed healthy the entire season though, we were blessed here, but when your starting QB is injured for nearly your entire season and 
you still have a winning record it shows you are a good team. I don't see us getting worse next season and I also don't think our Division will 
be this good again. Our Division was historically good this year until the Playoffs.

DJ Reader was hurt week 15 against the Vikings. You can look up the other games missed by the players as well. It's easy to find. And again, every team has players dealing with injuries that impact them, even if they don't miss time. The fact of the matter is, we had fewer players miss time or impacted by injuries than most. 

Yes, the QB is obviously the most important position, but I'd expect more players to be hurt throughout the season than 3 starters next year. So saying "a ton of bad things happened" isn't really accurate when you look at the rest of the league. In reality, one bad thing happened and everything else was relatively lucky. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early NFL Power Ratings: Bengals #13 - Lucius Cincinnatus - 02-14-2024, 04:45 PM