Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention
(02-14-2024, 07:23 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: It's framing like this that makes me wonder if you're troling sometimes. Ironic, I know.

The framing of this question is bad as hell. The question needs to be "Has a team ever had an expensive QB and two Expensive WRs on their payroll, and did they win a SB?"

Godwin wasn't expensive when the Bucs won. Robinson, Woods, and Kupp; only one of those receivers are explosive. 

These comparisons are just bad and you should feel bad.

I'm a troll?  Lol with your rep on here that's funny.

It interesting that you would call someone else's question "framing", it wasnt mine by the way.  You go on to say that their question was "bad as hell", and then proceed to say it needs to be.... wait for it.... exactly what the original question referred to, an expensive QB & 2 WRs (it is assumed the WRs are expensive as well since that has been the topic of conversation for several posts).

And nobody gives a sh!t if any of these receivers are explosive, that has NOTHING to do with the conversation.  How do you NOT know this?

These comparisons have nothing to do with ability, the conversation that you jumped into without understanding is simply large amounts of cap space taken up by a QB and 2 WRs.  

I kinda feel bad that you cant comprehend the conversation, maybe talk about the Cowboys some more?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention - casear2727 - 02-14-2024, 07:56 PM