Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention
(02-13-2024, 01:37 AM)pulses Wrote: Harrison and Wayne never made anywhere near 20-25 a year.....i don't think Manning even did till later on in his career......but nice try.

(02-13-2024, 01:53 AM)casear2727 Wrote: What an uninformed reply.  It isnt the dollar amount it is the percentage of the cap.  Seriously, how do you miss this?   Their Big 3 took up nearly 30% of their cap which is the same as Burrow, Tee and Chase would if all were given deals.   Dollar amount?  17 years later?   There is still time to delete this odd and rare L...

(02-13-2024, 06:06 AM)pulses Wrote: Nothing uninformed about it. Percentage wise you may be correct but per year moneywise you were not....not deleting anything just have to agree to disagree. Now you can move along.

Lol, so you were the first one that took the numbers literal instead of by cap percentages despite the 17 year difference. You were snarky for zero reason with the "nice try" comment. You then came back with, "Now you can move along." You did this despite others telling you that you were wrong. I didnt make a big deal out of it.

I will also add that I dont appreciate you being super nice to me in private messages the past couple of days asking for my opinion on potential draftees then publicly coming at me. That is a quick way to lose respect and credibility.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A good perspective of giving Tee the big money extention - casear2727 - 02-15-2024, 02:42 AM