Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vladimir Putin's critic jailed Russian leader Alexei Navalny reported dead
(02-16-2024, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you find GOP members who say positive things about him?  Yes.

It's revelation via compilation.  They like the way he governs.  They like his political agenda.  They like his strongman bravado and have since the Obama administration.  The voices that guide conservatives would benefit from gradually introducing plutocratic norms into the USA.  They want to put "America first" and stop funding the country he's trying to invade.

Is all this right or wrong?  Does it matter?  I'm not saying funding the Ukraine is right, I'm saying the political party that has more nice things to say about the aggressive authoritarian that is Putin, wants us to get out of his way, and is headed up by a man who flat out says he'll let him attack other countries being the same one saying they're going to be HARDER on him than the current party they are trashing for throwing too much money against him sounds like a whole lotta who shot john to me.

It doesn't add up, and it probably doesn't add up because the current MAGA GOP wants to fool themselves into thinking they're going to make Putin crawl and kiss Trump's ass.  I'm not convinced they're going to be tougher on him, or tough on him at all.  Now Trump is Trump so tomorrow he could promise if he's elected that he's going to nuke the kremlin, so I guess I'll keep an open mind that they can become the "tough on Putin" party, but I'm not seeing it and more importantly I don't see Trump or his fanbase wanting to be tough on Putin outside of their usual "I'd totally kick his ass, that's what I do, for serious, I would, totally" BS.

I don't trust them as far as I can throw them, and I'll have you know I'm a genuine pencil-necked geek.

(02-16-2024, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you find Dem members who refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?  Yes.  So, does the Democratic party refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

This doesn't apply to what I'm saying, unless Biden and democrats are doing this while simultaneously saying they will keep Hamas in check and Trump and the GOP will let them do whatever they want. 

tl;dr - people are mistaking Trump being hard on Putin for having a hard on for Putin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vladimir Putin's critic jailed Russian leader Alexei Navalny reported dead - Nately120 - 02-16-2024, 01:21 PM