Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut
(02-16-2024, 10:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: IMO it would be a smart move to get younger and cheaper at RB.  Their are plenty of good and capable RBs in this draft class to pair with Brown to be a talented duo. If they don't want to be totally dependent upon a rookie and 2nd year guy to carry the load, they can always sign a competent veteran for much less than Mixon.

Of course I agree with Sunset as usual. Would be all for getting younger and cheaper at RB especially now that we saw something in Chase Brown.

I will keep saying it. Braelon Allen would offer something we haven't had at RB since Cedric Benson, a power runner that runs you over and is no fun
to tackle. I also like Florida State's Benson in this Draft and there are other good ones to be had. If we keep Mixon I will support him though, he did 
play better last year than the year before. He doesn't fumble and he is a good pass catching RB out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - shuffle - 02-15-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-16-2024, 03:08 PM